Hi Roland,

First of all this is a very nice new approach for a LMS GUI. I’d really
like to see the next steps of your work!

Here some experiences from my side:

1.
It works on W8x64 / IE10 from the beginning. Loading time is 15-20 sec
until the GUI appears. Another 40 – 60 sec that my today used playlist
is loaded (ca. 820 songs in ~60 albums)
No matter with scrolling

2.
It works on W8 / Chrome from the beginning. Loading time max 15 sec
until the GUI appears. Another 20 sec that my today used playlist is
loaded (same play list)
No matter with scrolling too
Changing between “Current Playing” area and the ones below sometimes let
the areas above disappear. But I couldn't provide appropriate steps to
reproduce this behavior currently.

3.
The GUI never shows up on W8 /FF 19.0.2 Following a note in the thread
I’ve refreshed several times – no result at all. So I’ll use IE10 &
Chrome …

The main issue for our typical use of LMS and our SBs is that the
currently played playlist is displayed in the order which the playlist
is stored on the FS. We use playlists with title shuffle mode in 99.5 %
of the time, so we see on our controller interfaces and the LMS Web GUI
the shuffled order of the songs.
In the play list example mentioned above the albums are shown one album
after the other. The highlighted / marked row in the GUI is the right
number in the random order play list build by LMS. I checked this in the
LMS GUI. But of course something complete different than the current
played song is selected/marked in LMSnewGUI.
The “Current Playing”  - “Song” tab shows the right song which is
currently played by the SB.
“Current Playing”   Album, Artist Album and Artist/Tracks Tabs shows the
information from the highlighted / marked row.

So for our use of LMSnewGUI  a play list display order aligned to the
order used by LMS is the most wished feature. I didn’t read this thread
in all details so I’m not sure if this will be feasible at all with the
technics you’re using resp. provided by LMS.

I’ve had some of the timeout msgs, so I gave it a try with the proxy
time outs set to 45 sec. Maybe my Acer WHS I is a bit slow…

Again: good work with a lot of good ideas!

Best regards,
Ulrich