erland wrote:
> The first one is safe to ignore, it's just a warning because you run a
> newer version of Perl.
>
> The second one indicates that you have a Database Query report named
> "workscount" which contains invalid configuration data and won't be
> available. It shouldn't cause any problems but you can look in the
> directory which you have configured in Database Query settings page for
> a file called workscount.* and remove them or correct the syntax in them
> if you want to get rid of the message.

I had foolishly left an old copy of a 'workscount' around, with a
working version called something else.  Only the working version showed
in the browser list and I didn't spot the name difference.  Careless....

Thanks.

LMS 7.8 on VortexBox Midi, FLACs 16 or 24 bit. Touch on Ethernet (in
another room), digital out to a Musical Fidelity M1 CLiC. Old wireless
laptop running Linux Mint Debian controls server using Chromium.
Squeezelite on Ubuntu & Windows desktops plus the laptop.  Meridian
Explorer USB DAC to listen directly to Vortexbox & other PCs as
required.  Spare Touch in loft!