PasTim wrote:

> Trackstat doesn't do anything towards the end of tracks does it?

When the next track starts to play, it will increase the play counts and
sets the last time a track was played and optionally call MusicIP if you
have the MusicIP Statistics Export enabled in Custom Scan settings page
and write to iTunes export file if you have iTunes Statistics Export
enabled in Custom Scan settings page. Are you using the iTunes or
MusicIP export ?

I'm not sure if the TrackStat actions might occur before the previous
track has ended due to buffering.

Could you temporarily enable "debug" logging of "plugin.trackstat" in
LMS Settings/Advanced/Logging and post or mail me the server.log after
you have played a few tracks ?
You could also monitor the server.log and try to see if there are any
TrackStat activities in the log before the next track starts to play.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
You may also want to try my Android apps 'Squeeze Display'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.isaksson.squeezedisplay)
and 'RSS Photo Show'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.isaksson.rssphotoshow)
*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.