erland wrote:
> When the next track starts to play, it will increase the play counts and
> sets the last time a track was played and optionally call MusicIP if you
> have the MusicIP Statistics Export enabled in Custom Scan settings page
> and write to iTunes export file if you have iTunes Statistics Export
> enabled in Custom Scan settings page. Are you using the iTunes or
> MusicIP export ?
>
> I'm not sure if the TrackStat actions might occur before the previous
> track has ended due to buffering.
>
> Could you temporarily enable "debug" logging of "plugin.trackstat" in
> LMS Settings/Advanced/Logging and post or mail me the server.log after
> you have played a few tracks ?
> You could also monitor the server.log and try to see if there are any
> TrackStat activities in the log before the next track starts to play.
Thanks.  I've no reason to suspect the plugins, but have run out of
other ideas.

I've no iTunes or MusicIP.  I'll look at the server log with trackstat
debug on and see what is happening & when.

LMS 7.8 on VortexBox Midi, FLACs 16 or 24 bit, up to 192kbps. Touch on
Ethernet (in another room), digital out to a Musical Fidelity M1 CLiC.
Old wireless laptop running Xubuntu controls server using Chromium.
Squeezelite on Vortexbox, Ubuntu & Windows desktops plus the laptop.
Meridian Explorer USB DAC to listen directly to Vortexbox & other PCs as
required.  Spare Touch in loft!