tuc wrote:
> Hi there,
> I use SvrPowerControl to go to suspend when players are idle. It works
> beautifully. However sometimes after returning from suspend (with WoL)
> silent patches lasting about half a second occur about every minute when
> playing back music. I have tested that it has nothing to do with the
> synchronization of my three SB booms (also occurs when only one is on).

I had the same problem.
Then I realized that I had an SB reciever + controller witch I do not
use (Battery of controller is dead)
I control the players (Boom and Radio) from my computer.
But I had done an update to a newer Linux and LMS 7.8.0, may be an
update for the sb reciever was never executed because I did not know it
was there
Anyway, when I disconnected the SB reciever, the hickups were gone.
May be an accidental occurrence i don't know
just mentioning it ;)