Hi guys

Wondering if anyone can help. I've been using Svrpwrctrl for a few ears
now on a win xp machine - works flawlessly;)

I've recently got the above NAS and want to use the plugin on this also,
however I'm at a loss on how to complete this.

Can someone point me in the right direction? It partially works - e.g.
if I use the shutdown server command, it shuts down the LMS software
(stops it running) but what I am after is being able to shut down the
NAS of get it to sleep, so I can then wake it using WOL when needed.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Running LMS ver 7.7.2-007

Thanx in advance

Dave