I use use SvrPowerControl for years, it works for me as advertised ;)

I want to ask for some help.

I use the my (squeezebox) server also as server for my XBMC pc.
I'm sending a WOL packet from my XBMC every 2 minutes to keep the server
alive.
SvrPowerControl does not check the WOL packets and goes to sleep when
there is no network activity  , thats how I check the status. (no XBMC
movie watching)
Then, after < 2 minutes the server awakes, because of the WOL packet
from XBMC

Is there a something I can do to check the WOL packets, possibly with
"Custom Idle check command" ?

I would like the server alive as long as XBMC is sending WOL packets.

Or did I oversee a possibility from svrpowercontrol