OK, I need to qualify this and perhaps change my question. I said that I
have no more unrated songs because when I selected Trackstat -> Not
rated -> Not rated songs in the webinterface, I got an ampty list (after
almost a minute of waiting). It turns out that that list is not empty
but the connection to the server timed out or sumething. I noticed that
there are unrated songs since they show "Unrated" in their context menu.
So I ran  the "Trackstat -> Not rated -> Not rated song" thing again,
this time on my SB Touch which had the advantage that it actually told
me that it lost connection to the server and allowed me to reconnect.
After several tries it did reconnect and showed me a list of unrated
songs. However, that list is rather strange, since 90 percent of the
first 200 entries are the same song. In addition all of the songs have a
playcount of 2 or more, which doesnt make sense since I have Trackstat
Autorating turned on ever since I use it so that there should not be any
unrated song with a playcount greater than 0.

So, in other words, I might say that my strackstat database seems to be
in a mess and I wonder if there is any way to edit it manually, e.g. in
an excel file or so in order to fix at least the most obvious errors?

*Server*: LMS 7.7.3 on a ReadyNAS Ultra 2
*Players*: Radio, Touch, Duet (Receiver & Controller), Boom,
Squeezeplayer on iPad 2
*Remote control apps*: iPeng (iOS), SqueezePad (iOS), Squeezecontroller
(Android)
*Important plugins*: Trackstat, Spicefly Sugarcube, Lazy Search Music,
Switch Player, SmartMix, Custom Browse