erland wrote:
> I can confirm that you have found the problem, the behaviour in
> TrackStat currently is that if an unrated track is played longer than
> the lower limit but not long enough to increase the rating it's left
> unchanged rater than set to the default rating value. I'll put it on the
> todo list to fix this, but I want to make really sure I don't break
> anything else so it will require a bit of investigation and due to this
> make take some time.

Okay, but at least we have that one figured out! I guess, in the
meantime, I will change my rating settings to

Automatic rating increase percentage = 95%
Automatic rating decrease percentage = 95%

It should do as a workaround. :)

Just for the record, for anyone reading this thread: two questions
remain unanswered at this point:

1. Where did those duplicates come from that are not based on duplicate
MB IDs?

2. Where do those ratings of never played tracks come from (especially
those rated at 3 or 4 percent)?

If anyone is experiencing similar issues despite having MB ID's turned
off in Trackstat, please post here.

*Server*: LMS 7.7.3 on a ReadyNAS Ultra 2
*Players*: Radio, Touch, Duet (Receiver & Controller), Boom,
Squeezeplayer on iPad 2
*Remote control apps*: iPeng (iOS), SqueezePad (iOS), Squeezecontroller
(Android)
*Important plugins*: Trackstat, Spicefly Sugarcube, Lazy Search Music,
Switch Player, SmartMix, Custom Browse