I just subscribed to Spotify and set up SmartMix to use both my local
music (about 8000 tracks) and Spotify. However, when I start a mix (no
matter what type), it only plays tracks from Spotify, nothing from my
local files. I've check-marked in the plug-in to use both. Am I missing
something? Thanks in advance.

This topic has come up before (and I'm seeing this happen myself). TEN sometimes misses what is available locally. It can be due to a stupid typo in the title, or slightly different spelling etc.

And make sure your tracks have been exported correctly (during a LMS scan - check scanner.log).

--

Michael