I still don't understand what happened to my smart mix setup streaming
options?  I think I recall three - one of which was spotify.  So ....
... If I were to sign up for spotify, how would I get smart mix to
recognize that since I no longer have other options showing up on my
smart mix set up screen;
... what other streamers does smart mix work with?

Napster, Deezer and Spotify are supported by the service I'm using in the background (the.echonest.com - TEN). I've added support for WiMP and Qobuz, too, but these are not supported by TEN, thus results can vary.

These services should just show up. If they don't, then enable debugging for plugin.smartmix and give us a peek at your server.log file.

--

Michael