> There currently is no ickStream <-> SmartMix integration available. It
> might become possible at some point, but we're not there yet.
> Michael

OK - that takes care of Tidal for the time being.

I still don't understand what happened to my smart mix setup streaming
options?  I think I recall three - one of which was spotify.  So ....
... If I were to sign up for spotify, how would I get smart mix to
recognize that since I no longer have other options showing up on my
smart mix set up screen;
... what other streamers does smart mix work with?

Thank you.

Pierre

Touch+ (coax) > Gungnir dac > The Truth pre-amp > J2 power amp > Horned
Heil speakers