I have now signed up with tidal by way of ickstream, but have lost the
boxes that would allow me to include steaming music.  By that I mean
that on the settings page, smart mix ONLY shows the "local" box.
Ickstream does show up under my apps, and I can play tidal streamed
music using my touch.    How do I get the other options (which hopefully
include icksteam / tidal) to show up in the smart mix settings?

There currently is no ickStream <-> SmartMix integration available. It might become possible at some point, but we're not there yet.

--

Michael