mherger wrote:

> Napster, Deezer and Spotify are supported ...
> These services should just show up.
> Michael

And they do now.  In my zeal to clean up my plugin situation, I
"unplugged" all streamer plugins as soon as I installed ickstream.
Smartmix knew that.  Not so smart user didn't.  I do now.  Plugged in
deezer and there it was in the smart mix setup.  Many thanks, Michael.
I do hope you get it to work with ickstream.  In the meantime I'll use
it with deezer to get the hang of stream plus local.

Pierre

Touch+ (coax) > Gungnir dac > The Truth pre-amp > J2 power amp > Horned
Heil speakers