philippe_44 wrote:
> How many players do you have currently ?... I have 7 players activated
> on my system

I have 4: 3 for Onkyo receivers and 1 for Foobar. As you notived and I
explaiend, a lot of individual outputs defined with LMS DLNA feature are
*detected* by your program, but players are not *created* (eg. availalbe
in LMS interface)

So if you have 7 and are happy 2ith 200 jobs, that is probably the issue
in my case?

What can I do to help you debug this?

philippe_44 wrote:
>  There is also libupnp that is not (reall) under my control
If there is the isse in 3rd party libraries, that will need to be at
least reported upstream. No point in ignoring them, when the whole
functionality of lms2upnp depends on it.

philippe_44 wrote:
> WRT to crash, it is pretty strange. I'm not saying that it is
> crash-free, but a few other users are using it 24/7 and crash are very
> very rare - there has to be something specific. Do you have another
> machine where you could let it run for a while ?

I will install it on another machine (Ubuntu LTS) but that is 64 bit.

Did a valdrid log of the crash following "decode_close:179 close decode"
help at all?

BTW, Onkyo's get totaly locked up by LMS2UPNP after a few attempts to
plya anything on them, and I have to unplug them from power to get them
working again... I know, sounds insane. Did not go into details, but
would not be suprised if the reson why I'm seing crashed and nobody else
does is because I'm the only one here with Onkyo?

Ansy special instructions for debugging this, or shall I just set
everythign to "debug" and start clicking?

Cheeers,
Andrej