majones wrote:
> It's "just" an extension of the cleverness of LMS that we already enjoy
> - my Boom can't handle AAC, but right now I'm listening to Listen Again
> Radio 3 streaming at 320kps AAC courtesy of LMS converting it to 705kbps
> FLAC.
Sorry - can you remind me how you do this?  My solution from last week
packed up this week.  I am now forcing the iPlayer plugin onto AAC by
selecting "AAC -> FlashAAC" in Settings.  But it won't play because I
get a "Can't open file:" error.  I tried various live streaming URLs
mentioned here by various posters - no joy.  Any suggestions welcome.