W92Neriah wrote:
> Was this the case (& maybe the BBC re-plumbed it later on?) or did I get
> my live mixed up with my listen again?
Could be any variant! We know that the live streams vanished in a
gradational cloud of confusion, and my guess is the same will happen
with
Listen Again. The way Triode's BBCiPlayer works now is that the plugin
accesses xml files that the BBC maintains, and these provide the
information that BBCiPlayer provides to us to select programmes plus the
url's that actually get played. So a lot depends on the xml's being
correct - and that means the BBC doing what needs to be done when it
needs to be done.:confused: