PasTim wrote:
> I just had a reply to my complaint to the BBC

I just received a reply from the same person.  Mine was asking me to
uninstall and reinstall the preset stations, since that commonly solves
buffering issues (I didn't have the characters left to mention that the
TuneIn stream buffering was a common issue and that its quality took me
back to the days of dial up).  Most of my text was occupied with the
lack of alternatives for quite a large portion of customers.

Ultimately the response stuck with the same points your reply gave, and
that we all know.

The point keeps getting raised that they warned everybody in good time,
which I just don't buy.  People can not read everything on the internet
just in case it concerns them.  When I first started listening to BBC
Radio online, it would always be prefixed with a spoken introduction.
If they'd have done this six months ago, we would not all be in this
mess.

Fingers crossed that the latest developments this side sort it, although
I'm not really clever enough to carry them out just now.