majones wrote:
> Yes, Listen Again is still being provided as SHOUTcast, but will be
> switched to HLS/HDS. We don't know when, but we do know there won't be
> MP3 alternatives (other than podcasts). So it's really helpful that
> bpa's got HLS working now. Okay, thanks I get it now. So 'Listen Again' still
> in jepardy, we just
do not know the date of execution and are all reliant on Triode, bpa
etc.

I was sure that 'Listen Again' from the "BBC iPlayer" app was not
working earlier in the week (when Mr Simmon's looping message infected
live AAC streams) - Was this the case (& maybe the BBC re-plumbed it
later on?) or did I get my live mixed up with my listen again? :o