BrynClarke wrote:
> Trying to catch up on this long thread with very limited tech knowledge.
> Running Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.2 - r33893 @ Wed Mar 14
> 06:37:22 MDT 2012 on QNAP NAS TS119PII.  Reluctant to upgrade LMS unless
> essential because of Digital-output mods manually edited into config
> files following another long thread.....
>
> Added http://sourceforge.net/projects/lms-youtube/files/dev/repo-sf.xml
> to additional repositories in plugin page, selected Youtobe, restarted,
> plugin shows in list (v0.37) but "plugin failed to load" .....
>
> Advice gratefully received...

You might need this Bryn,

perl-io-socket-ssl

look at the post just above about Synology NAS, #575, the qnap will most
likely be the same.

If you back up the config files (what were the digital output mods that
you did?) then you can reinstall them.

I think you can go up to v7.8.0. without file editing trickery.

I run LMS on a rpi b2 or Odroid C1+ now.

Good luck

Ronnie