Bryn, below are two examples, I know that Qnap Linux is different, you
might have to install ipkg.

If some one who has done this on a Qnap would jump in and help that
would be great, otherwise try the Qnap forums, or just google about with
different search terms and see what you come up with.

My Nas is stored away and I can't get to it soon.

There is also a Qnap thread on the forum about SSODS/SSOTS (whatever)

Just buy a pi:p

Ronnie.

rowene wrote:
> so I originally installed IO::Socket::SSL using the ReadyNAS package
> (apt-get install libio-socket-ssl-perl)  which put version 1.01 of the
> library in

Code: