BrynClarke wrote:
> I have apparently installed perl via QPKG (web browser) but from my SCP
> command line, all the commands perl, apt-get, ipkg, sudo, apt-get just
> respond with "program not found".  So I fall at the first hurdle. :-(
>
> Yes if someone who knows QNAP NAS could help I'd be very grateful.
> Thanks anyway

Earlier in this thread, another user posted that
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?87731-Announce-YouTube-Plugin&p=810751&viewfull=1#post810751.
There is also a follow-up message a few posts later. Be careful to only
follow the part related to the QNAP SSL installation. All the rest
regarding the plugin itself is not valid anymore as I've now integrated
all the code into the new plugin for API v3

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)