Man in a van wrote:
> are you in the uk?
>
> All is not lost, you can can still install LMS (it's been removed
> because of a security panic, but work arounds are available).
>
> do you have a back up of all your files on the NAS?

Hi yes am in the UK and back on QTS 4.1 so LMS working again, but it
would be grand to know what I need to do to reinstall LMS if and when I
upgrade to QTS 4.2 (then it will be - upgrade LMS to latest version,
reinstall Triode's EDO and Soundcheck's TT 3.0, and apply tweaks to
various parameters as done previously following various forum posts and
PM conversations. I think I have backups of all the various config files
etc.  If not, I'll take them NOW before going any further.

So - how to re-install LMS following QTS upgrade?
Thanks in advance
Bryn