On Wed, 2002-01-23 at 22:11, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I made a hint on the POE::Component list on the wiki that I am working
> on the P::C::S::I module, but I forgot to check the list to see if
> anyone else is working on it.
>
> Let me know if you are, otherwise I'm gonna continue writing it.

Keep us informed, this is something that Ive wanted to see for a long
time so I can quickly knock up services daemons in POE (things like
custom nickservs etc). Good work :)

-Mark
--
Mark Cheverton aka ennui                                http://morat.net/
Morat Games                                             IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                       --+++ Less Lag More Frag +++--