Rocco Caputo wrote:

I gave it a shot. Devel::Cover has come a long way since I last looked
at it. It only introduces failures in three of the tests.
The results are temporarily available at http://nopaste.snit.ch:8001/541

Yep, it sure has. You want to generate the HTML report next, which will let you drill down to the exact lines of source that have been followed, show you which branches where followed, and why (eg, with "if (foo() || bar()) {}" it will tell you whether or not it ever branched because "bar() && !foo()"). Which is extremely useful for helping decide what conditions your test suite doesn't test, based on the way the code is actually structured...

Sam.