<< but I like teasing Julia with the snails idea!! let's combine??>> Philip smiled and hugged Kat back "Had te do some work but jus' came out te take a walk wi' Nick." He was curious to know Kat's opinion on Julia and their relationship but wasn't going to come right out and ask her. He nodded greeting at Rachel, who sipped at her juice and smiled back. (OOC: LOL okay. I've read through the waiting posts. I'll get Alex to shoe him down to see kat.:-) "Oh, no one ever tells me anything," she complained. "I'm glad you came though. Did you get to see Julia yet? She's really nice." Kat
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
