|
[you should have heard the note to self I gave my cousin
concerning you two if you think that one's good *grin*]
"Please," Philip sat up and against a wall as he held
Derek who was starting to really come around and looked at the two "fer th' love
o' god... make the wedding less active than thi'. I dunnae think I wanna
carry Derek anymore than I hav' te."
He grinned through all of this, glad that this time the
team made it together and was whole. He moved his head to look at the
women and Kat who were slowly moving around. All except the one that had
helped Mitchell were accounted for.
|
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip Kim Rickmon
