|
Kat shook her head, "no I wasn't," she replied miserably. "And I
really messed up." She felt horrible about the mean things she thought
about Julia.
Rachel continued to rub her back soothingly and hold her
close "How do you figure you messed up? You're here. I'd say that ranks up
there as doing something right." She leaned in close and whispered the
rest into her hair "And you broke his hold over me, kiddo. In my books
that's better than good."
|
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Brady
