|
This made Kat feel a little
better, but didn't take away the guilt she felt.
"I thought Julia was hurting us," she confessed. "Derek told me it wasn't her, but I didn't listen for a long time. I thought a whole lot of mean things about her and....that's how come he got me. I'm sorry mommy, it's all my fault!" "Honey," Rachel held her daughter close, trying to
explain it and make sure Kat understood "You didn't do anything wrong. He
made you think it was Julia so she couldn't help you. But you beat him,
Kat. In the end you saw he was lying to you and you stood up to the ones
trying to hurt you."
She hugged Kat as best she could "And I bet Julia won't hold it against you. Matter of fact I'm pretty sure she's worried about you." Just then a doctor entered and nodded once at Rachel,
having already told her earlier about giving her a sedative and having her stay
over night.
"Tell you what, kiddo," Rachel winked at Kat "How about
you go find her and Nick and then come back this way. You can see for
yourself that it's not as bad as you think."
|
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel, Kat Brady
