She looked over at Kat and saw she was into talking with her mom, telling
her about the cupcakes and bunking with the two of them and reached back to
a little shelf and the card there "Been playing a little... "
She came back to set her chin on his shoulder and showed it to him, keeping
her voice low and whispering in his ear before kissing it and then looking
at the card again "Remember Kat saying she wished she could elope...?"
Julia let him read it and waited for his opinion, her right hand still
massaging his shoulder and neck.
======
Nick read it and immediately started laughing lightly as he remembered what
Kat had told him. "I think they're going to like this" he said looking up at
her. "When you going to show them? I want to see the look on Rachels face."
He then made a serious face, "now I can't have my daughter going and doing
that...who would watch her." he said immitating Rachel as best he could.
_______________________________________________________
Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/