====== Nick read it and immediately started laughing lightly as he remembered what Kat had told him. "I think they're going to like this" he said looking up at her. "When you going to show them? I want to see the look on Rachels face." He then made a serious face, "now I can't have my daughter going and doing that...who would watch her." he said immitating Rachel as best he could. "Shh," she warned him with a light kiss "We don't want the secret out. And now can you guess where I plan on shopping today? Whatcha got planned for the day, handsome, hmm?"
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
