"Or Kat's," Ales said to Derek once in the car. "I think she might have
them both beat."
They dropped off Philip and headed back to the house.
"I swear sometimes the man is psychic." Derek said a few moments later,
holding his shirt sleeve and rummaging through his jewelry box for that
missing left cuff. Or was it such a habit by now that his friends
automatically knew.
He stuck his head out the bedroom door and called out to Alex "You'll never
guess what it is I can't find..."
And time was counting down.
"Damn." he whispered to himself and went back to looking. If he missed this
wedding, with the way he felt about the both of them, he would never forgive
himself. It was like his own son was getting married and here he was unable
to find a blasted cuff.
Without ceremony he dumped the box over and instantly spotted the annoying
bugger "Ah, there you are. I should dump more often."
He finished with the cuff and picked up his jacket, exiting the bedroom
"Ready!"