<<remind me to have the cuz over more often.. it's way easier than bugging
him on the phone to post hehehe.. well not that he needs much encouragement
;)>>

"I am," Kat called out happily.  She was fairly bouncing.  Ready to get all
dressed up and do her hair and throw flowers.

"yep your goofball. Thats what I am. Your goofball" Nick said joking around
trying to break the nervousness going around. He took hold of Julia's hand
in one of his and Kat's in the other as they got out of the vehicle.


They went to the back of the car and got their things before going up to the
church, only to have Philip, grinning from ear to ear, open the door and
shoo them in, winking at Kat as it was revealed he was in on the plot.

"I told ye tha' confessional stuff works, eh?" he joked before pointing to
one end of a small hallway and the room open for them "Ladies, tha' way.
Gent," he put his arm around Nick's shoulder and turned him toward the
opposite end "This is th' part where ye dunnae look a' th' bride til she
comes down the isle.  Sucks I know bu' we're goin' te do thi' up proper..
well as proper as the lot o' us can manage, aye?"

"Ye lucky devil." he whispered to him as the girls left, nudging his
shoulder "An ye haven't passed out yet.. I'm impressed, Boyle, really I am."

Lord, he was enjoying ribbing his friend.  He'd have to do penance later, he
thought humorously as he went to help Nick with getting ready.


* * *
Derek waited at the front door and called up for Alex "We're cutting it
close."

Reply via email to