Philip grunted obligingly when Nick whapped him in
the arm and grinned as they entered the room and he
closed the door behind them "Nothin' much past what
ye'v already done, save for a little confession if ye
think ye be needin' it, which I doubt."
=====
"good cause I don't know if I could think straight"
Nick said smiling at Phillip.
=====
"The usual speech goes along th' line of 'are ye
sure this is th' one' and all that." he waved it off
"To which we all know a person would've had te be
deaf, daft or jus' not around ye for more'n ten
minutes not te know who yer committed to, ev'n afore
she was brought back to us."
=====
"Yeah I know she is the right one. That's not what I'm
nervous about. I mean what if I make a mistake or
something. I don't want this day to be ruined." he
said admitting what was wrong.
=====
Philip regarded his friend as he started to get
cleaned up and moved about the room. Nick had had
chances to be with others, true, but he had never
seen the ex-Navy Seal stray further than the
occassional friendly date, the man's heart always in
the same place it had been since even before Nick
realized where it had been.
Having been there during the time Julia had
recruited Nick into the Legacy he had at first hated
because of the association with the father that had
abused him growing up Philip had seen the times they
had gone off on their own, how both had naturally been
drawn together even as friends. The Priest suspected
Nick had and still trusted Julia with things he had
never told another living soul and vice versa,
although Alex was Julia's best friend.
The corner of his lip curved upward as he held out
the small box that held the cuffs Nick looked like he
was now looking around for "I hope ye know where th'
rings are. An' if ye have 'em I need te get them te
Kat."
=====
"The rings are right here where I would never lose
them." Nick said pulling the box out of his inside
jacket pocket that was near his heart. "Wouldn't lose
them for the world."
=====
Visit my Website:
http://www.nsyncatic.cjb.net
Voicemail me
1-800-myyahoo
box 800-052-7859
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices
http://auctions.yahoo.com/