"I told ye tha' confessional stuff works, eh?" he
joked before pointing to one end of a small hallway
and the room open for them "Ladies, tha' way.
Gent," he put his arm around Nick's shoulder and
turned him toward the opposite end "This is th' part
where ye dunnae look a' th' bride til she comes down
the isle.  Sucks I know bu' we're goin' te do thi' up
proper..well as proper as the lot o' us can manage,
aye?"

"Ye lucky devil." he whispered to him as the girls
left, nudging his shoulder "An ye haven't passed out
yet.. I'm impressed, Boyle, really I am."

Lord, he was enjoying ribbing his friend.  He'd have
to do penance later, he thought humorously as he went
to help Nick with getting ready.

=====

"what makes you think I'm going to pass out" Nick
joked back with Phillip. "I can take things like this,
just don't like to let you other guys know it." He
began playfully hitting Phillip in the arm.

"So what all do we have to do" Nick asked not hiding
his nervousness to well.

=====
Visit my Website:
http://www.nsyncatic.cjb.net

Voicemail me
1-800-myyahoo
box 800-052-7859

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

Reply via email to