Kat clinked glasses and sipped her own gingerale, though she was ding to try
the champagne and just waiting for the right moment to ask Nick if she could
have a sip of his.  She knew Derek would never allow and Alex wouldn't
either.  She giggled at Derek's joke and grinned up at him.  Then went back
to twirling her glass still in hand, not even thinking about the liquid
splashing out. "Thank you," she said to Julia, "I bet you'll be too!"


"Why thank you, ma'am." Julia winked before gently catching the glass Kat
was holding so she could twirl some more and leaning back into Nick's arms
to watch her  "I think I might have a little something has twirl on it.  If
I do, we have to dance so we can show it all off."

She had to chew her bottom lip against a sudden sigh as Nick ran his
forefinger down her back and over the thin material of her dress, whispering
something to her about 'bedtime' before taking another sip of his champagne.
What she managed was a soft chuckle before closing the distance between them
and barely able to keep from flushing at his next couple of whispered words.


Rachel herself barely kept from laughing to herself at the way the two were
obviously being unobvious about their obvious feelings.

"Well, I don't know about the rest of you," she said with a yawn as she shut
the camcorder off "But if you don't mind, I think I will stay here the night
and have a sleep over with my daughter here, princess twirl and discuss
party rules if she still wants to attend the gala."


_________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

Reply via email to