> "Why thank you, ma'am." Julia winked before gently catching the glass Kat
> was holding so she could twirl some more and leaning back into Nick's arms
> to watch her  "I think I might have a little something has twirl on it.
If
> I do, we have to dance so we can show it all off."
>
> She had to chew her bottom lip against a sudden sigh as Nick ran his
> forefinger down her back and over the thin material of her dress,
whispering
> something to her about 'bedtime' before taking another sip of his
champagne.
> What she managed was a soft chuckle before closing the distance between
them
> and barely able to keep from flushing at his next couple of whispered
words.
>
>
> Rachel herself barely kept from laughing to herself at the way the two
were
> obviously being unobvious about their obvious feelings.
>
> "Well, I don't know about the rest of you," she said with a yawn as she
shut
> the camcorder off "But if you don't mind, I think I will stay here the
night
> and have a sleep over with my daughter here, princess twirl and discuss
> party rules if she still wants to attend the gala."
>
"Rules," Kat said wrinkling her nose.  She came over and climbed into
Rachel's lap, glad she was staying, now she didn't have to worry about her
being all alone.  "Like going to bed rules?"  She hated those.  In fact she
wasn't the least bit tired, well not at the moment anyway.

Kat

Reply via email to