Julia blushed and Derek actually laughed as he picked up the 
first champagne flute and passed it to him, then passed one out 
to the others and, seeing grape juice for Kat, passed her glass 
to her before lifting his own and teasing quietly "I wonder 
what could possibly be distracting you."

=====
Nick blushed a bit and then a mischevious smile crossed his 
face as he mumbled, "you don't want to know Derek."
=====

Then in a more normal tone and for the rest to hear, he lifted 
his glass and said "Join me in officially greeting Mr. and Mrs 
Boyle back home.  May your life be filled with happiness and 
joy in between the ghosts and goblins."

"Oh my god," Rachel couldn't help it and mock gasped "He told a 
joke and I didn't get it on tape!"

=====
Nick began laughing when Rachel finished. "Yeah and that was a 
Kodak moment."
=====

Julia had to wait a second so she was sure she wouldn't laugh 
into her glass before taking a sip, then she looked at Nick and 
smiled softly before 'sneaking' a kiss.

Dominic accepted the glass, raised it in kind and winked when 
Julia returned the salute he gave. Then, promising to have Miss 
Boyle's favorite coffee ready in the morning he excused 
himself "I have to be getting home to my own Missus.
Congratulations both of you."

=====
"Good night Dominic and thank you." Nick said watching the man 
leave.
=====

"Thank you." Julia smiled and watched him go before turning in 
Nick's arm to watch the others.  Kat was twirling again and she 
grinned.

"I still think you'd be the prettiest girl at the gala and with 
the best twirl factor." she said with a small chuckle.

=====
"And I have to agree" Nick said shaking his head watching Kat 
twirl.
=====

________________________________________________
Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

Reply via email to