> Derek nodded and rubbed the back of his neck.  What Alex said was true,
but
> that didn't mean he had to like what was coming up in regards to Alyssa's
> care.
>
>
> Just then the front door opened and Dominic pointed Rachel toward the
> Control room as he took her coat.
>
> "Thanks, Dominic." Rachel said and lightly jogged up the stairs and toward
> the Control Room.
>
> Seconds later she was entering the room and looking at them both, with
> Derek's back toward her as he worked on getting back some kind of outer
> control.
>
> "Anything new?" Rachel asked Alex, putting her medical bag down and
opening
> it.
>
"Well," Alex replied slowly.  "We found out her mother has been giving her
Valium for the last three years....to control the headaches I suppose,
though I don't see how that helps other than relaxing her.  She's in pretty
rough shape," she added.  "I gave her tylenol, but it doesn't even seem to
touch it."

Alex

Reply via email to