> "I'll deal with that when the time comes." Derek said, his gaze almost
hard
> and jaw tensed as he stood and paced a couple of times to try and figure
out
> a logical reason WHY someone would have their child on this drug and put
her
> through what they had.  "But I'll be damned if this is going to continue
> like this for Alyssa."
>
Alex wished she could do something to help, but she didn't know what.  "How
are we going to get her to accept the Sight?  I don't think she trusts us.
Either that or she's too afraid of her mother."  She seen something flicker
in the child's face, something that told her there was some genuine fear
there.  "Derek...you don't suppose she...."  Alex swallowed hard at the
thought, "punished her for having visions do you?"  The certainly could
explain the block and the girl's reluctance to let it down.

Alex

Reply via email to