> She had just caught up with Alyssa, Kat and Nick still in the television
> room when the Soulchaser bellowed downstairs.
>
> "Keep your pants on!" she called down to him before lowering herself to
meet
> Alyssa on her eye level and winking "Some people are really antsy. Did
you
> get enough rest?"
>
"Uh huh," Alyssa said softly glancing at the door curiously. She wondered
if the person doing the yelling was really going to take his pants off or
not. "My head doesn't hurt anymore."
Kat looked up at teh sound of Julia's voice, she smiled at teh smaller girl.
"Hi....who are you?"
"Alyssa...."
"Oh, I'm Kat. Is that guy yelling your dad?" She thought that kid looked a
lot better than that thing did, but you never could tell.
Alyssa shook her head, "I don't have one of those."
"Oh, that's too bad. I do...sort of...cept he died."