[Jack]
The priest smiles, and glances around at the house as he walks up to
the woman. Turning his attenion back to her, he smiles at the woman again.
"Ah, yes, if you could please. My name is Jack Delaney - Father Jack
Delaney. It's very odd, but I heard about Mrs Wells being missing and,
well, I wondered if there was anything I could do to help? Perhaps find
someone to look after the child?"
As he spoke, he realised how flimsy he sounded. A thought crossed his
mind - maybe this woman would think I am nothing more than a nosey
neighbour - Oh well, too late for that. Jack looked around at the house and
grounds. He never knew the Wells lived in such a beautiful house.
Marcy:
Marcy felt a small tug at her heart. Her voice remained soft, but there was
clerely distress in her dark eyes. "I'm sorry Father....it wasn't published
in the paper, but Alyssa is also missing. I'm not sure why the police did
not want to put that in. Perhaps, it was an oversight of the publisher's. I
haven't seen the child since the day before yesterday."