[Jack]
 
    Jack idly fiddles with his chin with his thumb and finger, his mind racing at a million to one.  The girl gone, followed by the mother.  Maybe she knew where she went and tried to get her back?  "Did Ms. Wells actually leave, or did she go to another room and not come back?  I mean, did you see her leave by the front door for instance, or was it more a case of 'here one minute and gone the next?  Have the police been searching the area?"
 
Marcy:
"That's just it," Marcy said shaking her head.  "i honestly dont' know.  I
put Ajyssa to bed and when I went to check on her she was gone.  We searched
the entire house and garden.  When there was no sign of her, I called the
police.  Ms. Wells left shortly after that, but she didn't tell me she was
going anywhere.  I don't know it worries me so.  She was just to pieces
about the child."

Reply via email to