>>> I downloaded OO.o sources few moments ago just fine. Though I had
>>> problems with screen on the other hand...
>
> If you are going to have any luck with OpenOffice you will have to use
> -current, not 4.0 stable.  Update your ports tree to -current and try
> again, you will see there are several mirrors that work.  If you don't
> understand the difference, please see the online documentation.

Well right me if I`m wrong but OpenOffice IS in the Ports for OpenBSD 4.0
(i386 only). So shouldn`t I exspect a working port then?!
Will a package be avaiable for 4.0 if the Port doesn`t work?!

Kind regards,
Sebastian
--
Don't buy anything from YeongYang.
Their Computercases are expensiv, they WTX-powersuplies start burning and