On Sat, Jun 04, 2022 at 10:06:50AM +0200, Rafael Sadowski wrote:
> I see:
>
> -- Found LibLZMA: /usr/local/lib/liblzma.so.2.1 (found version "5.2.5")
> CMake Error at
> /usr/local/share/cmake/Modules/CMakeFindDependencyMacro.cmake:47
> (find_package):
>   By not providing "Findzstd.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
>   asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "zstd", but
>   CMake did not find one.
>
>   Could not find a package configuration file provided by "zstd" with any of
>   the following names:
>
>     zstdConfig.cmake
>     zstd-config.cmake
>
>   Add the installation prefix of "zstd" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
>   "zstd_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "zstd"
>   provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been
>   installed.
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>   /usr/local/lib/cmake/minizip/minizip-config.cmake:30 (find_dependency)
>   CMakeLists.txt:53 (find_package)

Dang, I hacked around this annoying detail so early in the porting
process that I forgot about it in the end...

So zstd is installed, minizip was and is happy with it, but
libdigidoc-tool only builds I comment out line 30 like this:

        $ grep find_dependency /lib/cmake/minizip/minizip-config.cmake
        27:find_dependency(ZLIB REQUIRED)
        28:find_dependency(BZip2 REQUIRED)
        29:find_dependency(LibLZMA REQUIRED)
        30:#find_dependency(zstd REQUIRED)
        31:find_dependency(OpenSSL REQUIRED)
        32:find_dependency(Iconv REQUIRED)

I looked into this, found no fix, commented the line and finished the
rest of the port.

Can anyone help me out here?