>>"The Long Arm of the Law Shuts Popular Source of Lyrics"
>> The International Lyrics Server (www.lyrics.ch), a popular Web site
>>containing the words to more than 100,000 songs, was closed last week after
>>music publishers accused the site's Swiss aperators of copyright violations
>>and police officers seized their computers.
>You can thank your friends at the Harry Fox Agency for the recent rash of
>closings of these sites. The big money going after the little guys.

I was checking out some guitar tab sites before the weekend and discovered
the same thing -- just a note explaining that they couldn't put up the tabs
because of the Harry Fox Agency actions...BTW, can anyone recommend any
good sites with country tabs (as in leads, not just chord changes)?  The
ones I found on a quick browse were almost exclusively rock.