Todd-

I'd go and recommend yer local library; I know our local main branch has
a huge selection of sheet music, and quite a few country-tab books. I
myself find tab to be brain numbing and somehow squeezes the soul and
feel out of playing, but I've checked a few of these out, and they seem
ok. Also, those "how to" tapes that feature the masters always have tab
booklets with em. I used to have the Burton tape, and while m favorite
part was the tuning portion, it had it's merits, in particular the Hello
Mary Lou solo. I think on line tab is slightly questionable, cos you're
relying on Joe Chord to get it right. At least with the tapes, said
player approves the tab.

I want one of my wierdo solos transcribed someday. Like to see the geeks
at Guitar Player tab out my tasteful bending one note into 3 notes and
"that's where my fingers landed that time" solo's. Heh heh.

Matt Van Halen