>First, I'm soliciting opinions of two cover-heavy recent issues, both of
>which I vaguely recall being discussed here before: the Two Dollar Pistols'
>Step Right Up! and The Okra All-Stars.
I like the raw gritty barroom feel of the Two Dollar pistols release and I
just added 2 cuts from the Okra All Stars into rotation on TwangCast.  The
project is a little uneven but anytime you have the variety of personnel)and
it is an all star project) you tend to have some good and some fair.  I have
a couple of the Pistols cuts in rotation also.
NOW ONLINE,   www.TwangCast.com  TM  RealCountry netcast 24 X 7
Please Visit Then let us know what you think!

Mike Hays www.MikeHays.RealCountry.net
For the best country artist web hosting, www.RealCountry.net