Junior here, with a query for all of you:

I got a call this morning from someone who's looking to do some short
interviews with people who know (or think they know, or are just
interested in, fascinated by, etc.) "TV rock bands."  That is, bands
like the Monkees, Partridge Family, Josie and the Pussycats (or
whatever their name was) or whoever, whose base was essentially
television (as opposed to a "real" band whose base would be in the
music industry in one way or another).

So, if you'd like a little air time <g> and have knowledge of this
subject, write me offlist at
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm just guessing, but:  Neal?  Bill Silvers?  Cheryl?  Come out of
the closet, all you TV hounds!! <g>

Thanks,
--junior