C'mon you people, that's not deep enough:

Charlie Chan and the Chan Clan - cartoon in which the detective's children had
a rock band. Played an Archies-styled song at the end of every show.

Banana Splits - The Sovines, Jamie Swedberg and I had a big conversation on
this one Sat. morning after our show.

Groovie Ghoulies - CBS cartoon with the hippie wolfman, a pinoff from Sabrina
the Teenage Witch.

Hey, what about Happy Days? Richie, Potsy and Ralph had a combo with varying
drummers (pudgy gang member, high school majorette, hip black guy among
others).

Speaking of which, probably my favorite TV band of them all (many of you know
this about me), Lenny and the Squigtones from Laverne & Shirley. (BTW, they
put out an album, and I would kill to get a copy of it).

The Brady Bunch had that album, remember when Peter's voice changed and
creative Greg re-wrote a song around it?

Odd Couple? Felix wants to get in good with Jaye P. Morgan (who happens to be
dating Oscar), so he forms a band around his song.

I Dream of Jeannie - Wanting Major Nelson to be rich and successful, Jeannie
makes him a manager of a rock band that she creates.

F Troop - A Beatles ripp-off in the 1870s (is that possible?) comes to Fort
Courage, and Corporal Agarn (Larry Storch) chooses to manage them.

Gilligan's Island - Who could forget The Mosquitos (Bingo, Bongo, Bungo, and
Irving) arriving on the island, only to leave because of the competition from
the new girl group with Ginger, Maryanne, and Mrs. Howell.

Oh God, see what you made me do?  I am awash in TV Hell.

Mitch Matthews
Gravel Train/Sunken Road